Integrating playlists into personalised dementia care
For care homes and NHS departments who wish to embed personal playlists into their care. Tailor- made training and support to integrate playlists into your establishment and offer truly person-centred care.
Our training has been developed with practitioners to support care homes and hospitals embed Playlist for Life into care and support.
- Two 2-hour webinars for up to 16 staff
- 6 x online lessons to be completed in your own time
- A box of training manuals and playlist materials for staff to use
- Implementation support for up to 6 months from Playlist for Life staff
- Access to our Music Detective volunteers to help identify music for service users
- An award ceremony for your staff to receive your organisation’s Playlist for Life certification plaque
Organisations completing the course are awarded a plaque to display publicly and are added to the Register of Playlist for Life Certified Establishments for families to refer to when looking for a care home.
Skills and knowledge
Discover the science behind the power of personalised playlists
Become a Music Detective and learn how to identify the soundtrack to
Learn how to create a personal playlist and top tips to overcome technology barriers
Strengthen your existing services through the use of playlists
This package is about more than simply sending staff on a course. We offer a combined package of training and support over six months to help your team bring about culture-change that can:
- Reduce the use of medication
- Reduce points of stress in the day for staff and residents alike
- Demonstrate to inspectors the person-centredness of routines and life in your organisation
2 x 2 hour webinars
Implementation support for up to 6 months
Award ceremony after completion.
*Organisations remain on the Register of Playlist for Life Certified Establishments for one year. After the initial year, organisations can renew their Playlist for Life certification and access to workbooks, e-Learning and support.
I think it's great because it completes your relationship with the resident. And this is
Stow Park Care Home, Wales